i had been to the hotel from 31st Aug 2012 to 2nd Sept 2012 & The hotel is well maintained and very clean. the service & staff of the hotel is excellent. the rooms are very clean & big.
The hotel has many facilities for its guests like Carrom, Table Tennis, MAGIC SHOW , DISCOTHEQUE, SWIMMING POOL, MOVIE ROOM etc.....
following are 2 instances to show how good the staff & hotel is
1) i had booked a breakfast package & the breakfast timing is 8 to 10 but 1 day we got up at 11 & we called the room service to ask if we can get the breakfast as we are late, to our surprise they sent the breakfast in our room as per the buffet menu without any fuss.
2) it is not a strawberry season in mahableshwar right now but on the way we found strawberry's in Panchgani & we just called the room service to ask if we can get strawberry milkshake at 11.30 p.m at night and we will provide the strawberry's for it, they happily agreed and in a matter of minutes we got the milkshakes at the cost of Milk only. no other hotel will do this at midnight.
According to me no other hotel will provide such excellent services to its customers, Hats off to SAKET PLAZA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in lush green surroundings, walking distance from the market (approx 1 Km) yet peaceful. Be it Honeymoon Couples, Families, Groups or Conference Delegates - HOTEL SAKET PLAZA has something to offer to every type of Guest. Variety of tastefully appointed rooms, facilities that exceed 3 star expectations. Pure vegetarian food with wide variety of rich traditional Gujarati Rajwadi Thali, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese, Chat, Continental, Mexican & other Vegetarian Delicacies.Visit us to believe our words. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Saket Plaza Mahabaleshwar