All reviewstitos lanefree breakfastbaga beachwalkable distancebalcony
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel through Oyo . terrible service, high cost, breakfast is horrible. This hotel is located at prime place and only location is only good thing with this hotel. Room are full with ant, charging points not work, intercoms not work. Wifi not working.

Not recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Came to goa and checked in to Zinho's Beach Resort, the pool was in bad condition not cleaned properly and lots of chlorine in pool, the rooms were small and not good as per rates, the staff was not communicating properly, AC was not cooling at all and when complained in afternoon they came to repair AC late evening, gosshh the service quality was really bad and poor, no place for parking car, overall a bad experience...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This place is located in the prime area, Baga beach and walkable distance to the beach. We went during monsoon season and hence got the rooms for around 1K per day, prebooked.

The pool is a small yet decent sized and was clean as well. The hotel was just good to crash during the nights and you cannot expect much on this note.

The restaurant service was prompt and the complimentary breakfast was decent too!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I had booked this place through Oyo. When we checked in , my mother insisted she wanted the bed covers changed. They got us new one. There is good hot water supply.
There were loads of mosquitos. Later in the evening the management sent us Allout.
This is not a place for families. It's a place for big groups of college kids :)
Oyo provides free breakfast and breakfast is served by the pool. I was surprised to see there were other families like us staying in the room. It's a budget place. It's on titos lane, it's very close to the beach.
The rooms was clean, but the balcony wasn't.
I would not go there with my family again. May be with friends on really tight budget..
we had stepped out for early dinner. N was shocked to find my extra mattress left on the floor outside the door. I wasn't comfortable sleeping on it so I slept with my parents. The bed was large enough to accommodate all of us.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paradise696772
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Paid 6000 per day for 2 rooms. Name of this place is misleading and it should be Zinhos Dharmashala instead of beach resort. Infact you get much better rooms in dharmashala.

This place is majority of the times occupied by group of intoxicated guys.

I see many review talking about closeness to the beach and affordable but that's not the case.we only realised this when checked other options around and i saw much better rooms available at a much closer distance to beach exactly on titos lane for less than 2000 per day The only difference in this is they have dirty kitchen. Please check yourself and so not rely on my review. The easy way to do that is enter through backdoor which very few people are aware of.

I see many people mentioned about Akash who seems to be the owner of this place is too rude. He seems to have inherited the property but not mannerisms to talk to elders and customers. He promised us one room which had two attached rooms and in next 5 minutes when we were waiting for that to get cleaned sold it to a group of guys who paid him more money. While i trusted him and paid him half money a month in advance. Again promised to give a better room next day and dis not complete. I have seen few more members complained but Akash and Ramesh who is manager both were not bothered and equally rude. Rooms and swimming pool are looking much bigger in photos but thats again not true.

Try their morning breakfast and you have tea with bread and butter. Plus they add One more item prepared from last day.

We mostly relied from outside food due to pathetic food quality and dirty kitchen.

Check some pics uploaded of room.

Room Tip: Look for other hotel options on titos lane which will be much closer to beach and restaurants.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family