A couple of friends and I decided to stay here in this hotel since this was close to Baga Beach. Pretty pricey but we decided to go for it anyway since it seemed clean and well kept. Our expereince was bad. Is it wrong to expect clean sheets without spots and bathrooms with running hot water ? The towels and sheets had spots on them, there was no running water in one of the bathrooms which didnt get fixed even on complaining. The other bathroom had hot water, though, it was extremely difficult to get the shower to work properly. On the first day after checkin, we spent the whole day outside, only to come back late evening to find that the rooms had not been made up at all. The buffet breakfast had uninteresting fare. Not much variety and extremely poor service. The pool is clean. The only thing going for this place is the proximity to Baga Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelGuru, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa