Divine Guest House
US$ 58
Hotels.com
US$ 65
  • Breakfast included
Nazri Resort Hotel(Baga)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
  • Pool
US$ 123
Priceline
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfriendly naturebaga beachclose proximitynancygoa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Host are good, friendly nature. Good rooms, everything in room like Fridge, AC. Also lots of cute pets around. It's very calm place and perfect places to stay near Baga Beach. You can take a walk from here to baga, also there is isolated, rock mountain over baga going towards Anjuna. Which is easily accessible from here. I like that place very much, amazing view and far away from Baga crowd.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I came in Feb and I stay until April the 11
Divine Guesthouse is my second home and the owners Annie and Raymond their daughter Nancy son Newton and grandson Caleb is my family
When I arrive in the night time the first who is standing looking happy is the dog Welcome Then Annie and Nancy come out even it is middle of night hugging and kissing me❤️❤️

They do everything to make you relax and have the best holliday
Annie makes the best food and Raymond make shopping for my breakfast and bring me nice surprises fruit that I never taste or see before

The family has one more member the young girl who work here and clean the rooms so nicely She was a member for nearly two years and soon she is going home to her village and family
During the 10 years I have been coming here there have been several girls working here All of them is still in contact with the family in Divine Guesthouse

This place will always be my Paradise and I will always come back to see my family Though Goa have been taken a big change and not to the best then Divine Guesthouse will always be the same for me❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I was in Baga just on February with my wife.
The service is excellent and the staff take clean the guest house and rooms all the day.
The Family owner is lovely and friendly.
We thank Nancy Annie Raymond and Newton and the other girl worker.They have given
help in a lot of occasions.
The Divine is near the famous Baga Beache and to some of the best Restaurants.
So in the night you can go to take dinner without taxi or motorbike. Our ac room was perfect.

Room Tip: the bests are upperside
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Every winter I travel to Goa, India , and every year I stay at Divine Guest House. First, Divine is owned and manged by a wonderful family- Nancy, Annie, Raymond, and Newton make you feel right at home. A kind, caring family who go the extra mile to make your stay wonderful. Your room is cleaned at least twice a week, and the rates are very reasonable, and wi-fi is free. Divine Guest House is located at the far end of Baga Beach. Walk to the beach or to shopping. If you are a first time visitor to India - you will feel completely safe at Divine. Security is excellent. My room was in the back garden area - 2 beds, TV, fridge, beautiful shower and bathroom. Divine is completely surrounded by the most beautiful plants, trees and flowers. Nancy has been a god-send for me on several occasions. She has straightened out some flight glitches I had, and this year she dressed a wound on my arm after a motorbike crash. And Raymond drove into town to get medicine for me. And Annie is always on hand to make a tea or coffee. They are really like family. You can not go wrong at Divine.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
divinehome, Owner at Divine Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear David,
It was really amazing to see a wonderful and a very detailed review on our property. From the many years we have you as our guest ..we feel you a part of our family.
It was always a pleasure having your stays with us, our little chats and your smiling face.
You been a lovely guest always and we definitely look forward in seeing you again and giving us the opportunity to assist you....it always been our pleasure serving you..
See you next year...all the best and take care of your health.
Love always
Raymond, Annie, Nancy, Newton

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Divine Guest house is located on riverside near Baga beach.Location is superb and owners are very helpful and courteous. They are also very religious. Each room is filled with Jesus and Maria statues. At the same time they treat their maid not very well. She can't leave the house, has no money on her own. They forces her as a Hindu to pray with them.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo