Cabier Ocean Lodge
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
US$ 323
TripAdvisor
SeaBreeze Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 363
US$ 151
US$ 138
US$ 96
Orbitz.com
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
US$ 287
TripAdvisor
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
Orbitz.com
Mount Hartman Bay Estate(Lance aux Epines)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswonderful viewinfinity poolwonderful hostsst georgeaccess roada wonderful staybig balconyminute drivefishoceancarbeachesmealsbayparadiseabigailverandas
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My husband and I were married in June at Cabier and we had the best experience! Bruno and Iris and all their staff went out of their way to make our wedding day and our whole vacation special. From the cake and flowers to the beautifully decorated gazebo and the donkeys-everything was perfect! We stayed in one of the studios at two bays villa for the week, and it was perfect, very quiet with beautiful views. It was so much fun playing with all the animals-Judy the monkey, Rocky and Bella, Cinderella and all the other donkeys. We intented to do self catering for most of our meals, but quickly changed our minds once we tasted Bruno's cooking-it it is the best!! We miss Grenada and Cabier so much and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Grenada. We wanted a relaxing week away from the commercialized hotel chains and we found it at Two Bays. We stayed at one of the studios and had a beautiful view to wake up to every morning. Iris and Bruno organized every detail from the cab to/from the airport to our tours there. Iris was extremely efficient and did everything to ensure we had a stress-free week. Bruno even took us on a tour in spite of having a sprained ankle. His meals were scrumptious and we always looked forward to our nice, quiet dinners every evening. Iris and Bruno made us feel like we were just part of their family...we hated to leave! The rest of their staff-Cindy, Geico and Candell also went out of their way to make us feel very welcome. We left feeling like we had known them all our lives. The accommodations were clean and the beach was wonderful. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2012

What a find this place was.. So tranquil and relaxing. We stayed at the 2 Bays Villa, with superb views overlooking the two bays. Bruno and Iris of Cabier Lodge looked after us so well. The food was superb - It is fine dining at its best. Michelin Star quality but not the prices. Very reasonable. At the beginning of our one week stay we had in mind to self cater for a few days, but having tried Bruno's feast, we very quickly changed our mind and ate there every evening. . On our arrival after a very long day travelling, they welcomed us with drinks and cooked us this amazing flambeed fish kebab with all the trimmings - it was amazing. Sitting under the mango tree overlooking the ocean. Very romantic!. If you enjoy Lobster you are in for a treat. It was our wedding anniversary during our stay and they even cooked us a very special meal. Bruno also does tours around the island which were very interesting and informative. We have visited many places in the world and this is definitely on our Top Ten list. There are so many places to see in the world and we would not normally go back a second time, but we will have to make an exception in this case. Also not forgetting the staff who look after you so well. We had a two centre stay - the second week in a hotel. We really did not want to leave - we had such a wonderful week! An experience not to be missed. The island is so beautiful. Totally unspoilt - the Caribbean 40 years ago with all the added comforts. We will be back. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We can only comment on the 2 Bays Villa we stayed it, which was superb and has its own pool, maximum use of 6 people.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LondonUKUrsula
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I just returned from two lovely weeks at Two Bays in Crochu on the beautiful coast of Grenada. We stayed in the villa and studios, but also spend our last afternoon in rooms at Cabier so I am going to post this review on Cabier's site as well. Additionally, as guests for two weeks, we spent so much time using Cabier's facilities that it would be only partially accurate to only list this review under Two Bays.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions that anyone has about this location, accommodation, food, Grenada, driving, or really anything. My group and I (one friend, husband, brother and his wife, and me) spent two weeks here, and one night in Carriaciou/Petite Martinique up in the north. We were in Grenada on an eco-volunteer trip with work taking us to St. George's nearly daily (but sometimes other locations spread out over the islands), so we traveled A LOT during our time there. Our downtime was absolutely memorable, peaceful, and wonderful.

Bruno and Iris do a fantastic job in the kitchen. Our dinners and our occasional lunches were special and delicious. Our lobster nights were so fun! The drinks that Iris and staff make at the bar are tasty and fresh. Everything is reasonably priced as well. The staff is friendly and sincere. Our accommodation and accompanying swimming pool were simple and beautiful. I loved my view every morning, including my morning yoga time overlooking the ocean on the patio. Loved having the kitchen facilities as well.

The rooms at Cabier are great too! Clean and simple, but spacious and with great decks overlooking the beach/ocean.

I stayed for such a long time that I could write on and on and on... however, suffice it to say that I truly loved my experience, would go back in a heartbeat, and am happy to answer questions!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank BrookMeakins
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Enjoyed lunch on Monday, Bruno et. al. provided a gastronomic delight unsurpassed on this island, and would compete favourably with any 5 star establishment anywhere. You could not ask for more, especially if you are fond of being a bit off the beaten path in beautiful, natural surroundings.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends