“Coffee was good, the owner is a total b****. Her behavior was unacceptable.”
Review of Nuru coffee bar

Nuru coffee bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went into Nuru's, ordered and was served a delicious coffee very professionally. So far, so good. I politely asked the owner if I could please plug in my laptop and she shook her head. I looked perfectly presentable and clean. About 10 minutes in, I was at a very low percentage battery, so I asked her again. She not only refused to let me unplug a small lamp to charge, but she rudely lectured me about how she did not like to be asked things twice. Right about this time, an angry mother left the establishment on the grounds that the owner was being rude to me. I was forced to leave when my laptop died. She should not work there, but there's no one to fire her because she's the owner. Also the food is NOT substantial and VERY overpriced, even for New Denver. As a tourist, you're better off going to Apple Tree of Sanderella's, where the service and food are impeccable.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

There is a nice selection of breakfast and lunch items. Everything has a lot of thought put into the recipe so that you can buy any item and it will be an interesting and delicious snack/meal.

1  Thank Destiny F
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

i like this place!! very friendly amd plleasant owner. good treats and coffee and a lovely back garden to shade you on the hot days! recommend!

2  Thank Alex R
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Came for coffees and some breakfast. I had the yogurt parfait which was amazing, packed with fruit and granola. My husband had the ham and egg English muffin which was amazing as well.

1  Thank tak974
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Every so often we stumble across something truly special...

New Denver is a quiet town, with an amazing coffee bar.
Terrific food too...good enough to make you order seconds even when you are no longer hungry.

If you're staying in New Denver. Go daily.

If you're passing through. Make sure to stop, slow down and enjoy the excellent coffee and food. Soak up some local flavor.

2  Thank Alan H