“Evening dining”
Review of Rococo

Rococo
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Antrim
Reviewed 18 December 2017

First time and I can honestly say that I found this restaurant to be very inviting. Beautifully decorated and attractive to couples or group dining. Back ground music not overpowering, allowing conversation to flow. An excellent menu, efficient friendly service and excellent food. By the way, loads of car parking close by.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We booked rococo for a birthday party, we opted for the single course carvery which sported three different meats beef,pork,Turkey plus veg roasties mini sausages mash Yorkshire pud gravey and pepper sauce. This meal was fantastic,hats off to the chef's that prepared it. The staff were great ,couldn't do enough for us, everyone within our family unit agreed , all 54 of us , thanks Rococo.

1  Thank Derek A
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely food this is our second time,highly recommend the steaks, lovely staff, lovely environment. Definitely will go back

1  Thank Daniela N
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Went here with my boyfriend recently and disgusted with the way we were treated I myself with in the same industry and you should never treat your paying customers this way was having a lovely night the manager had taken our order which was a very nice fella who you couldn't fault the food was absolutely amazing best I've tasted in ages and we go out for dinner quite often and service was quick but unfortunately the waitresses let this place down massively didn't come near us once to ask is everything ok or to see if anything else was needed which is fine I can get over that but the look of disgust on there faces when we had the cheek to ask for a dessert menu and another drink was insulting then came up to out table to clear it with a big sour bake what's your drink in a cheeky manner then the old one came up being extremely rude to us in front of other customers with the dessert menu and said look you need to order now we are closing the kitchen then continued to stand 2 inches away from my boyfriend's face tapping her foot with her hand on her hip huffing and puffing giving us dirty looks saying you need to order now to point we were so under pressure we decided to leave maybe if they cleared are dishes 10mins before when we were done then it would nt of been a problem for them but they never came near us once absolute joke and this isn't the first time I've been where she has been rude I'm still absolutely fuming at the way we were treated I've made a complaint to the manager but doubt anything will be done was brought up that maybe they are tired I couldn't give a hoot if you are tired if that's the case your in the wrong job will never be back for this reason which is a shame because rest of staff are lovely and food is amazing

5  Thank loumck86
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Didn't have to wait long on food or drinks. Food was super. Will definitely be back!!

2  Thank Darren M