“Always call into Safari Grill when I'm at the outlets”
Review of Safari Grill

Safari Grill
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Antrim
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 16
Description: Safari Grill is The Junction's most popular Family Restaurant. We serve traditional dishes alongside vegetarian and vegan options. Our daily specials include our 5 piece fry for £2.00, our £5.95 lunch deal including a drink and our Sunday Lunch deal for two adults and two kids roast beef dinner for £20. We pride ourselves in our customer service and were recently awarded 2018 Best Family Dining Restaurant in Northern Ireland. A private function room is available for large parties and private celebrations with the option to bring your own bottle.
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Great quick service and very friendly you can create your own fry there as well. When we go up to Safari Grill there's a great friendly welcome, everyone is so helpful. The prices for meals are very good value for money.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner visited this restaurant today..i had been before so i knew it was good value for money spacious and friendly..the owner was there and he was so friendly attentive and helpful..service was quick and food delicious...this place has to be the best place to eat in Junction one...and of course il def be back again

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Called here this evening with my three daughters. I'm gluten free and vegan and I was pleasantly surprised to actually have options. This normally doesn't happen whenever I go out to eat. I had a Mexican spicy vegan burger served on a gluten free bun with chips. There was vegan mayo and vegan cheese on the burger too. It was very tasty. One daughter had an oak smoked veggie burger with chips which was delicious too. My second daughter had Quorn chicken veggie curry and rice which she said was lovely. My third daughter had chicken strips and chips. She said they were lovely. The service was good with friendly and very helpful staff, and the owner came over and spoke to us telling us that a new menu would be printed in a couple of weeks with plenty of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options. It's s great wee spot. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Took the family here for Sunday brunch. The service was fantastic, the food was quick, tasty & great quality. Well done to all the staff.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I have ate here a few times and the food never disappoints and is reasonably priced. There is a good range of vegetarian dishes and kids meals, which are good sized portions.

On my most recent trip here (5 oct) we were served by Mary who just made our visit. She is so polite and accommodating nothing is too much for her. She seemed to be the only member of staff really working the floor, another staff member walked past us a couple of times looking bored with her arms folded.