“Wee gem ”

The Vintage Tea Room at Nanabelles
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Antrim
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

On the way to Derry stopped here for some tea and coffee. Such a vintage coffee shop with great selection of cakes. Staffs were friendly. Such a nice place

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I must say that the Coffee is fantastic too.... As I don't drink much tea these days I was a little reluctant to visit Nanabelle's until now that is. My sister who is an ANTRIM resident, & regularly brings her 3 grandchildren to visit & they absolutely live the place... She suggested we get down there & experience it for ourselves...

What a beautiful , pleasant experience it was, from the first greeting as we entered the shop intending to go in to the Tea Room'
We were made to feel welcome by the immacultely 'period dressed staff' to the ease of choice of our afternoon treat which was only surpassed by the freshly made Americano's set up to us in lovely, larger than expected cups
Cake & freshly made pancakes were delicious.
The period music playing in the background was so pleasing & great to listen to, as we ate, drank, & chatted..
Will we return ? Yes yes yes...
Will we tell others about Nanabelles ? Yes yes yes.

A word to our hosts, You must get 'out there' & shout from the roof-tops..
Tell them what's on offer, & welcome them in,
Yes, people like me can tell it on & through this medium & that will help generate custom, but please please get on the offensive, you have a very special & uniquely place ... :-)

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is a lovely little restaurant, if a little hidden away from the main part of town. Very small but lovely food.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Came in here whilst visiting my sister who lives in Antrim. Although small the tea room is extremely homely and the staff are the best! The cakes are delicious and home made. So nice to get a decent pot of tea. The vintage look adds to the enjoyment of being there. It was so nice we returned the next day. If I lived in Antrim I'd be there every day! Cannot wait to return!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Sarah had a cup of tea and a carrot cake that was just so

I had wheaten bread and a decaf cappuccino

This really is a lovely vintage place to go