“Great Cocktails”

Add it.
The Niche Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Antrim
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This was my first visit since Judges closed. As it was Friday night my friend and I decided to treat ourselves to some cocktails and were not disappointed. My Bombay Sapphire with pomegranate juice was very refreshing and the Strawberry Dacquiri delicious. For our Mains we had Fish and Chips and Peppered Chicken Stack, both of which were very flavoursome. The service was prompt and attentive. On speaking to a member of staff, I was disappointed to learn that the business is changing hands yet again in December.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Over from wigan to see my mother in law . Nipped to this wee place for dinner absolutely gorgeous. Free starters in November main meal was beautiful really big positions. Lovely staff. Very clean .one not to be missed

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Good food and reasonably priced. Was under a different name previously which did delivery which was great. The could fill that “niche” of restaurant food delivery again and they would do well.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Went for Sunday evening carvery...staff very pleasant and friendly and helpful . Food lovely ..thoroughly enjoyed my meal ! Great choice on menu ! Will be back !

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I was here with my family for lunch and the staff were really friendly to me and my family and can get a great deal of help for specials that r on