“AS EXPECTED”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #38 of 69 Restaurants in Antrim
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We always have a salad box which we think is good value and you know what you are getting. Staff very helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The eastern asian man (apparently the supervisor) at The Junction, Antrim has always been unfriendly and rude. He never makes eye contact, never smiles and is never keen to see you. This man has zero customer skills. He seems to have a problem when you ask for more than two salad items in your sub. Today I asked for more dressing and his attitude was downright rude. You could see the rage and disgust on his face. I asked him directly had he a problem serving me. No reply. I asked him what issue did he have with me requesting additional dressing. No reply. I asked him could he please respond to my direct questions. No reply. I informed him I would be making my views about his very poor customer service on social media sites and would be contacting Subway. No reply. I was polite to this man throughout as could be confirmed ba a female employee at the check out and my wife. My wife spoke to the female employee and she said he is better when you get to know him. All other staff have always been friendly and polite at this location. I am reluctant to return to this location while this employee remains. I hope Subway deal with my complaint effectively in order to re-establish our confidence in the Subway brand as the world knows it.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Food fine but staff working that day did not even smile once. Will walk past in future and dine at Safari grill instead.much friendlier there

1  Thank AAP65
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Had a very nice tasting Subway here served quickly and efficiently with a smile. Café an the small side and seats can be taken quickly but on a nice day you can sit on the mall benches outside.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I visited here last Friday. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They told us about the special deal of a free cookie with a hot drink. Yummy! Great free parking areas.