“Lovely breakfast ”

Mann's at the Lough
Ranked #23 of 69 Restaurants in Antrim
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 13
Description: Mann's comes to the Lough Shore at Antrim. Serving beautiful home-cooked food in a tranquil setting on the water this new eatery is a 'must' visit.
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely breakfast here- plenty of selection to choose from. Great menu for lunch & snacks too. Reasonable price.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I have visited twice in the last month. First tome had the steak sandwich. This was fine. Second time had a chicken and bacon bagel. This was excellent. Prices good and coffee nice. Only suggestion would ne that the staff bring out cutlery when bringing out the food. Didn't happen on both occasions and needed to hunt for it.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The foods was nice and nice smile from the staff. Only wish they can open it earlier for breakfast. Was arrived at 9.30 and they open at 10 am.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Great food and very nice staff. Although it did not open until 10am. But late for breakfast. Overall very good.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Disappointed that when I ordered a decaf Americano
An instant decaf coffee was prepared which to me was a big no
I would have preferred to have been told
That way I could have put my order on hold
Nor was I offered a receipt for my purchase
Legally this should not be the case
On the positive side I could not fault the staff
They were very courteous and friendly at this gaff
My tea order was good and I was impressed
The food on display was appealing and fresh
And because of the staff I would return
To give this place another turn