“Absolutely brilliant!”

Will's Fish & Grill
Ranked #59 of 118 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 16
Description: Through our commitment to quality and spirit of innovation, we have something to satisfy everyone's palate - from ``Traditional British Fish & Chips`` to Peri-Peri Chicken and don’t forget our hand-crafted juicy burgers! What more could you want!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I never expected much from “just a chippy”, but Will’s is so much more! Delicious, tasty food; great presentation; and by far the best Biscoff milkshake ever imagined! The vegetarian burger was yummy and everyone loved their fish. Great portions too!

All of the little touches like the reusable glass jar for milkshakes and the stamps on the burger showed the love and effort put into the meals. Definitely my go to for a takeaway from now on. Thankyou!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We ordered four vegan burgers and chips with sweet potato fries. It was ready in the 20 minutes we needed. Helpful team got the food packed away. Really impressed with the whole meal. Well packed and presented. Very moist and tasty burger, the patty was nicely crisped. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Very tasty cod and chips delivered direct to our door. Hot, well presented snd delivered with a smile. What else could you ask fir. Highly recommend

Reviewed 18 February 2021

I only just heard of this place via Instagram adverts the pictures looked great so I thought o would try. I ordered the smoking gun meal deal, some wings and a shake. Wow!!! The food came fast and the quality far exceeded my expectations. It was presented really well even for a take away. The taste was amazing, the quality was high I will certainly order again and probably not go elsewhere. Highly recommend Wills fish and grill. 5 stars *****

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021

I visited twice in Novemberr and had one delivery, This is without doubt dream comfort food. Quality good, cooked to perfection Even the shakes were so good. the kitchen was so clean and if I had a choice it would be wills every day. The food took a little while but you expect this as each item was cooked freshly. Thick chunkey suculent cod loins Crisp and delicous, Beefburgers with Dry aged beef. and you no Longer need to go to Kentucky USA for chicken like this "Finger licking Special". Service was pleasant in every respect Its the thought of returning that sustains me in my lock down in Dubai

Date of visit: November 2020