“Very friendly, great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hornsea
Admiralty Guest House
Ranked #4 of 8 Hornsea B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Bob the owner is a really nice guy, and the friendly service you get is first rate. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Good bar, and the food is excellent. The room cost is very reasonable, and you would be hard to find a better deal for such good customer service.

Room Tip: Front elevation rooms are great, our rooms 8, and 9 also had a balcony over looking the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank andi4ka

Reviewed 25 April 2012

My friends and I (four of us) stayed here after completing The Trans Pennine Trail on our cycles.
We were made very welcome, fantastic breakfast and Bob the proprietor could not have been any more helpful and accommodating - thank you.

Room Tip: Fantastic views from the rooms facing the sea
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Evoque66
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We stayed for one night as we were at a wedding on the Saturday. The owner had no problems allowing us to check in early to get ready for the wedding. The room was large and clean with a traditional feel to the place. We had a room with an en-suite, it had everything you needed, with tea & coffee making facilities too. Breakfast in the morning was fabulous and the owners couldn't do enough for you. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ceccles21
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I've stayed here twice, both in Summer and Winter, and I highly recommend it. It's great value for money and on both occasions I got a much larger room than I expected for no extra cost. The owner is very friendly and makes you feel at home.

Room facilities are basic but it's clean and with such great service I can't complain. The breakfasts are massive so you won't need to have much (if anything) for lunch!

• Stayed: December 2010
2  Thank Gordon750
Reviewed 17 June 2011

This guest house is more like a 4 star hotel. The rooms are large, clean and it has a homely feel to the place. The food is really nice as well.I have stayed in some hotels and they were supposed to be 4 star and they were not a patch to this guest house. Keep going back to Hornsea and I always stay at the admiralty. Highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2010