“Great location and great hoast!”

Il Galletto Di Camigliano
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Montalcino
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We hade a wonderfull time here!! The homemade pasta were grate, chessecake was absolutly delicios ...and our house were very frindly ! Thank you for a wonderfull night !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I drove up from the other side of Montalcino - it requires a bit of a drive to get to this restaurant. Never mind, though - it was absolutely worth the couple of extra kilometers! We had such a lovely evening.

The waiters were warm, welcoming, completely professional, and attentive. The food was, in our opinion, fabulous. We shared an enormous and varied antipasto plate and afterward I had grilled veggies while my husband had pasta. For the main course, I had the sausage and my husband had the rabbit. We washed it down with a couple of glasses of Rosso, followed by coffee and fruit. Delightful- I highly recommend. If you want a genuinely relaxed Italian meal with great food and lovely ambience, this will more than suffice.

1  Thank Sewaneegirl1984
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Antonella & Massimo are the owners, Antonella is the chef and comes out to greet all the customers, very friendly and helpful people. Their are 6-8 tables outside with a view of the Tuscan hills and tables inside. The menu is limited but has something to please everyone and all cooked to perfection. Perfect Saturday lunch, suggest booking as there are limited tables. Only downside is the price of the wines, they are local but quite expensive.

1  Thank Lynda J
Reviewed 10 September 2018

You literally cant beat this place. Ambiance, food, wine, the family service is second to none. We came here for our anniversary dinner and Antonella & Massimo did not disappoint - this place and these wonderful people are the definition of hospitality. I would literally travel to Italy again, just to come here.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t imagine a warmer, more fun or more delicious meal. You feel like family, and Massimo took extra care of us with desert wine and grappa. Highly highly recommended.