So we stayed at hotel corallo on September 23rd for 1 week the hotel is very nice the staff are what make this hotel very professional English speaking which all ways helps . Hotel very clean we had the superior room over looking the harbour a bit smaller than I thought it would be but the balcony is massive . Pool is nice but freezing!! So a bit about where the hotel is isola rossa very very quiet beautiful place but no entertainment at night any where in the off season all but one of the boat sheds on the harbour where closed and the aqua park closes at the beginning of September and you definitely need a car if you want to explore the island I would go back to Sardinia but not isola rossa just to quite for me ok if you're retired!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is a romantic four star seaside hotel. Located just a few metres opposite the beaches and entirely renovated in 2007, it enjoys the best panoramic position. 35 bedrooms and suites: Deluxe with large terrace and Superior rooms have panoramic sea view; Comfort rooms at the rear, face the Spanish watchtower. The hotel has a bar, a fresh water swimming-pool, a gastronomic restaurant with a large outdoor terrace for dinner or an evening drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Isola Rossa
- Corallo Isola Rossa
- Hotel Corallo Isola Rossa, Sardinia