“Takes Group Bookings”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There were about 14 of us and the restaurant accommodated a bill for each person - no easy task. As a Vegetarian I can recommend their vegetable soup, which cost 10 Euros, as this was delicious. The rest of the group had pizzas, fish and pasta. There was something for everyone. The restaurant is not cheap, but you are well looked after. I ended up with a huge plate of cheese and grilled vegetables as well as chips, so in hindsight do choose moderately. Their baked potatoes are mini and they look like they have been roasted in herbs and are preferable to the fries. Yes I would come back again if I was visiting Bomerano.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came here a few times while staying in the area. We loved both the food and the friendly atmosphere provided by the owners. Anything we ordered either fish, pasta or pizzas was delicious and kept us coming back.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We came to this restaurant on my birthday as it was one of the few open in the off season, but we were not at all disappointed. I imagine that during the summer, the view from the restaurant must be stunning as it is perched high up in the hills of Furore. The owner Nicola and his chef brother Giuseppe did a wonderful job! This restaurant is charmed, but not romantic per say. It reminds me of a place that locals and tourists alike may frequent. The food though, was great. We shared two bottles of red wine recommended to us by Nicola and they were both fantastic. We shared mushroom walnut pasta and it was possibly the best dish we had the entire trip in Amalfi, even my boyfriend who is mushroom averse loved it.The focaccia bread they served us was fantastic. As was the bruschetta served atop it. We had a plate of meat and mozzarella that was great, rosemary ham that was the highlight. The only negative was the lamb, which I did not order, but nevertheless ordering meat in a very Fish-Centric region was probably not advised to begin with. We also shared a Diavola pizza that was the best we had outside of Napoli. For dessert we had gelato that was fantastic. We pretty much were the only people eating there, and had great service, great food, a great atmosphere (we watched some calcio (Soccer) on the television and laughed the night away. highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Recommended by my Airbnb host. Antipasti specifically the calamari salad was excellent fresh and tasty. Ended with the lemon cake which was also very good.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

L'INCANTO is situated on a bend on a hillside on the Almaf i Coast.
It has a small car park which is a boon.
We arrived rather traumatised after a hair-raising drive along the coast road. We were unable to stop to find anywhere to eat so we headed higher and very luckily found this lovely restaurant.

We were in need of terra firma; refreshments and good hospitality. Despite the staff all about to sit down to eat we were made very welcome.

Unfortunately, I am unable to eat gluten. The owner, who's brother, Giuseppe, was the chef made sure that the fryer and oil had been cleared before cooking for me. A gesture which was most appreciated.
There was a good selection on the menu for those who can enjoy the joys of 'normal eating'. Although I didn't feel like I was making do as is often the case.
It was all cooked fresh and was well presented. The large windows and small terrace offer Wonderful views over the Amalfi Coast. ( Although if you're scared of heights you may want a table at the back of the restaurant.
The restaurant was pleasantly decorated and the toliets were very clean.