“Spring trip to the Amalfi Coast”

Agriturismo Sant'Alfonso Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Furore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2017

While staying at the Agriturismo, we ate dinner here every night. The food was great! Since we were a large group, the meals were 'family style' with large platters served to the table, allowing us to help ourselves. Some memorable items: the buffalo mozzerella appetizer; the huge and tasty ravioli; a delicious pesto pasta; a great seafood with rice dish. Delicious!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Just do it. We did every night. Really wonderful food, wine from their own grapes, and the best view as the sun goes down.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I have just returned from a G Adventures 7-day "local" living trip, which included a 6-night stay at the fabulous Agriturismo Sant' Alfonso. From the moment we arrived, the owners, Nicola & Michela took us into their hearts and home. I've traveled all over the world and have even worked in management for the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, so I know what I'm talking about when I say that a warmer welcome is not to be found anywhere else in the world. The owners and staff (Tina/housekeeping, Rachel & Claudia/kitchen and Antonio/server) worked tirelessly throughout the week, barely taking time to breath between preparing breakfast and dinner and keeping the Agriturismo in tip-top shape. The rooms were lovely (quaint) and very clean. The views spectacular and the food to die for! There are 156 steps from the parking level down to the Agriturismo and then a few more stairs up and/or down to the various rooms, but with all the great meals, the steps were a definite "must." I can't say enough about the accommodations and family. It was the perfect place to stay while hiking the Amalfi Coast. I would definitely go back and stay here if (when) I return to the Amalfi Coast.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank marlazoe
Reviewed 14 March 2017

food and service are outstanding, as was the host and hostess. This is a wonderful place for special occasions!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The views are stunning as you sit and eat great local favorites. Good selection, variety, and the service was good.

Date of visit: July 2016