“Great Food”

Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Furore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The views are stunning as you sit and eat great local favorites. Good selection, variety, and the service was good.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I heard good things about this restaurant from the locals in Agerola and they were not wrong. The food was absolutely delicious. Everything cooked is grown in the farm or locally sourced and you can tell! Very friendly and attentive staff also. And the views were stunning. A real quiet little gem of a place. If we come back to Agerola or Furore we will definitely return!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 18 September 2015

great food and service, so friendly, can recommend their own Aglianico wine, so good i ate here twice during my stay

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 6 September 2015

I can't recommend this place more. I feel truly blessed to have stayed and eaten (all my meals) at Sant Alfonso in March this year. Beautiful rooms, service, food and scenery! Giovanna and her family (including the two little ones) know how to take care of their guests with both ease and attention. I will certainly return to my home in Amalfi. Thank-you!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Discovery the local food at this Agriturismo. I believe you have to stay at the Agriturismo to eat there. Great experience !

Date of visit: October 2014