“Troppo bello!!”

Ristorante La Locanda Del Fiordo
Reserve with
Ristorante La Locanda Del Fiordo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Furore
Price range: US$ 24 - US$ 71
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I had problems with trip advisor and that s why I m reviewing after 2 months from my holiday in Amalfi Coast. Cozy restaurant and fantastic service, we enjoyed so much! My paccheri were so tasty and fresh, the dessert with pistachios and ricotta was singular, the best I had!! The friendly server Luigi, couldn't treat us better: attentive and polite, very nice person! We were guests in Torre Saracena and I guess that is the same owner. Never I gonna forget this time!! Fabulous! Grazie e un abbraccio a tutti da Benedetta (Londra)❤️!!!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I visited this restaurant by happenstance as we were hiking down to the coast. It has a patio that overlooks the ocean with spectacular views! I had the gnocchi which was to die for! My friend had the local prosciutto and mozzarella, equally amazing! For dessert we tried the lemon cake, very decadent and flavorful, filled with cream! Visit this place!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Carbonara was uneventful, Fritti mixed, primarily sardines with small shrimp. Veal was decent. Pork was tender. Fruit de Mare seafood properly cooked, but not an event.
A convenience if you are staying at or near their hotel, & don't want to drive, on Amalfi Coast @ night.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had been at the Fiordo for a swim and to take some drone shots. We arrived without a booking and they were so accommodating. We had the fish of the day with ravioli, the fried mixed seafood and a grilled whole fish. The meal was delicious, so too the wine and we had a beautiful lingering afternoon without any pressure from them to move on once we had finished. What an amazing location. We felt truly blessed.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Luigi and his staff are excellent hosts. The meals are exceptional and the service is perfect. The view from the restaurant overlooks the ocean and the sunsets are gorgeous. The meals are very well priced and it's definitely worth saving a little room for dessert!