“Awesome ”

Bianca Zita Ristorante Enoteca
Reserve with
Bianca Zita Ristorante Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Furore
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in one of most scenic spots of the coast. This name brings to mind beautiful floral scents and hints ancient. In 2015 and was the start of our project to make this wine bar a small restaurant where revive traditional cuisine, closely linked to the territory; a cuisine made of simple things, but not trivial, strictly fresh ingredients, genuine and mostly seasonal. The menu of fresh seafood, fresh pasta, buffalo mozzarella, salads, grilled meats and vegetables, make this one of the most popular restaurants in the area. Since we are also the best wines Italian, to live up to our vocation of wine bar.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

No menu. No wine list. But WOW if you like fish. We arrived drenched and lost in the middle of a thunderstorm. A very warm welcome on a cold December evening and offered the whole menu as I couldn’t make up my mind. The staff are SOOO nice and friendly. The clams with pasta, fried anchovies and swordfish were my personal favourite and my wife, who does not care for fish, loved it apart from her dreaded octopus. Excellent vino, grappa & limoncello and a ride home from the chef what more could you want !!!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

If there is only one thing you do on the coast, you need to experience the dining at Bianca Zita. There is no menu for food or wine - because Chef Vito and Mario know what is best. Daily fresh catch is what they make every day, and they are masters at it. Simply sit down, and let them do what they do best. DO the tasting menu, and let Mario pour the wine. It was one of the most incredible dining experiences of my life. Thank-you to all of the staff for the warm and inviting atmosphere, and for never changing!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Upon sitting down, the host told us what we were having for dinner (I apparently was having fish and my wife (vegetarian) was going to have pasta). Let them entertain you, they enjoy their work, and it shows in their food. If I read the other reviews, they don't alternate the food that much. But why change a winning formula? ;)

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful set menu dinner here our first night in Furore. We had a full seafood menu which included octopus. Octopus is something I never enjoy but this was butter soft and delicious. It's not inexpensive but if you're looking for something special this is it.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Staying in Furore, I did not expect such a fabulous dining experience and furnished so tastefully. From the minute I walked in, I felt welcomed by the family who runs the restaurant. They have a great sense of humor and enjoyment of life which is brought out in the food they serve. Though there was no formal menu, the chef and I had a conversation about what wine I enjoy. The local wine was superb. I might note that they are saving the other half of the bottle for tonight. Yes, I am going back. The buffalo mozzarella was so fresh having just been produced and the spaghetti and clams were the best I have ever had. Bravo to chef, Mario. I might add, I went in alone and met a lovely couple. It's just that type of atmosphere that brings people together! See you this evening.