My husband and I just returned from 10 days at the Hotel Belvedere to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, and our adult daughters joined us for the last five days. We have travelled extensively throughout the US and Europe and I can only say that this was truly an extraordinary experience! Where to start? Our room was a junior suite with a terrace. The room itself was large, airy and elegant, wth a lovely seating area and very large bathroom. The terrace was AMAZING; it was huge, with views to die for. You could go out at any hour and either see the sunlight flashing like diamonds in the azure water, or in the evening and see the lights twinkling in the nearby town of Amafi. The deck was a for stargazing, pilates, reading and enjoying a glass of wine. The staff at the hotel was fantastic, from Danielle who met us at the front desk, and always gave a smile and touring help, to Antonio at the GORGEOUS pool, who got us towels, chairs, and unbelievably delicious caprese salads for lunch, to the entire wonderful dining staff. This requires another few sentences. Breakfast was set up along an amazing view of the blue sea, with all the croissants, jams, delicious muesli, fruits, hot coffee, hot milk and joy one could want. Dinner was in the dining room with large picture windows, under the professional supervision of Guissepe (Pepe), who ran the dining room with total elegance and charm. We had special vegetarian requests, which were met every night for dinner, including one time when the staff made a zuchinni and cheese sauce for our pasta on the spot, to replace a meat offering. The food was excellent, with delicious fresh fish, fresh pastas, and FANTASTIC homemade desserts. The wait staff was excellent, with a shout out to Fulvio, our waiter with a sense of humor. Our daughters also loved the hotel, the pool, the views and the warmth of the staff. The hotel was 4 km from Amalfi, so that we were able to be totally at peace in the quiet of the hotel, and yet in minutes, we could take the public bus from in front of the hotel, or the hotel jitney into lovely Amalfi. From the hotel, we could walk down to the Saracen tower, down to the port of Conca dei Marini, or over to the Emerald Grotto, where the local store sells beautiful ceramics. You were never far from Ravello (open air bus ride) or Positano or Capri (both possible by boat from Amalfi). If you are thinking of the Amalfi coast, but want a quiet, romantic beautiful Italian experience, come to Hotel Belvedere. It was a dream come true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belvedere enjoys a superb location in conca dei marini with dazzling coastal views. amalfi is just under 2,5 miles away.the owners personally make their guests very welcome, the hotel reflects their personal attention to detail.there are many tranquil terraces, the cliffside seawater swimming pool, reached by private lift. deckchairs and towels are provvided. the hotel has a spacious lounge and panoramic restaurant. all the bedrooms have balcony with front sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel Conca Dei Marini
- Belvedere Resort Conca Dei Marini
- Hotel Belvedere Conca Dei Marini, Italy - Amalfi Coast