See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The room was alright, the bed was definitely hard. The hotel was beautiful set on the side of the mountain and the views were fantastic!! Most of the staff was very nice and accommodating I would definitely recommend this hotel, and the restaurant was very good.

Room Tip: Definitely get a balcony room
1  Thank mskel2n
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Gabe & I married at the Il Saraceno Grand Hotel and our experience was "Bellissimo" as they say in Italian. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. They speak English and are professional, friendly, attentive and kind. The food was delicious both at breakfast and in the restaurant. They serve the best, fresh olives; unlike anything we could ever get in the states. The view from our room of the Amalfi coast is stunning. We enjoyed experiencing the Italian culture in this ancient coastal town as well as visiting with the hotel staff. We highly recommend this location if you are looking for a wedding venue, honeymooning or just vacationing in Italy. There's no place in the world like Amalfi.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights before heading over to Capri. Very friendly staff and the breakfast and dinner at the hotel were very good.
It would have been nice to stay by the poo until 6 pm as we had expected but we were sent away at 5.30 pm.
It takes a while to get your bearing in this hotel but nonetheless we enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Very rude front desk, terrible decoration, very uncomfortable bed, got sick eating at the hotel, very noise above my room (made many complains about) dirty room (I broke a glass in my room at the first day and the maid never claen it.
the only good thing in this hotel was the driver for the van.
Unfortunately I have nothing good to say

Room Tip: Don't waste your money and time
1  Thank Clecio L
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Over priced for what you get, I stayed in a quad room which had little atmosphere or decoration. It felt unwelcoming. The hotel is over 2kms from the centre of amalfi with the hotel offering an hourly shuttle but stops at 11am I only town and then doesn't picky out up till 5pm!
The staff seemed too preoccupied to be nice and gave the impression they didn't want to be there. For €500 a night I would stay elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo