“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Restaurant is located near Cava de Tirreni with the view to the sea. In front of the restaurant is parking place. Restaurant has 3 flours. Staffs are very nice and friendly. We have ordered their wine, which they produce by themselves and mozzarella with prosciutto and same bruschetta’s. Everything was so good. They make also a very good pizza and fried pizza. At approx. 21 o’clock the restaurant was full so I think that is good to book a table in advance. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I due fratelli is one of the cheapest restaurant in the whole Amalfi coast.
It´s a typical italian trattoria, full of local people.
They offer pizza and other simply meals, but the first one it´s the house specialty by far. The dough is thicker than neapolitan or roman style. They have different sizes and weights: for example, a huge margherita pizza (2 people: 700 grams) cost 7 euros.
If you are visiting Vietri sul mare, Amalfi or Salerno, you have to go!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Great pizza, and incredible service! Waiters were extremely helpful and pleasant, and quality of food was superb! Best pizza we've come across in Vietri / Cava yet!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We went back twice. First night we got there at 8:00 and were the only ones there. I thought we had made a terrible mistake. Sat upstairs outside on deck. Waiters were soooo attentive. It was lovely. We had the special of mozzarella and prosciutto the freshest I have ever had and then pizza. Mostly pizza for secondi I but it is worth it. I absolutely recommend. Second night we went later and it was crowded. But great people watching. Lots of families. We were the only English speaking there. Which I loved. Waiter was very helpful so not a problem. This time we had the fried calamari which I had seen go by before and incredible little bread dough balls. And quattro fromaggi pizza.

1  Thank Alley F
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We had dinner our first night and went back two nights later. Everything was delicious. The service was wonderful. We would go a third time but we are done with our visit.

1  Thank David H