1,064 results
All reviewsanimation teampool barprivate beachmain poolfamily roomseparate bedrooma lovely place to staydaytime activitiesmini golfa sea view roomour room was spaciousspecial thankson tapevening showslarge pebblesall inclusive hotelfood in the main restaurant
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed for a week with all inclusive. I can not say that food was bad. We liked it and there was a variety, everybody could select according to the taste. The staff was very friendly and helpful, there was a possibility to visit the other restaurant Mama Mia. The room was good, but the hair dryer was half broken, and the maid always forgot to put a mat in the bathroom. Customers should take into consideration that the hotel is friendly to the families , and there are a lot of children who sometimes are very noisy and do not behave properly. That is why the hotel is not suitable for couples and friends.There is no enough shade , and sun beds should be taken very early, in order to get the best place.

Room Tip: Rooms with the view to the garden are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say absolutely lovely hotel and the most friendly people I've ever met , modern rooms and ok food but what stud out for us was the entertainment team I've took my twin girls all other spain and Tenerife and never have they enjoyed the entertainment and animations ad they did here credit to the team and especially thanks to talia for making my girls feel so welcome would recommend to any one with a family

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed 1 week at the hotel with all inclusive. The restaurants offered so cheap, boring food. Was almost the same every day. The food were totally without any taste. The worst all inclusive we have ever tried. The wine was not possible to drink, tasted awful. Really bad restaurants.
Sun beds were bad quality, a lot were broken.
Most of the people working there were very friendly. Nice beach.
Will never stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mimi A
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The food is a disaster. Same everyday both for lunch and dinner. Not enough space for everyone that wants to eat at the same time. Only one buffet for all these guests always long que for meat/potatoes and drinks, not enough cutlery/glasses or food. Very boring areas no textile or other nice decor. The staff was grumpy and never smiled. The lock didnt work to our room, the shower was also broken, the fridge wasnt cleaned or emptied after the guest before us. At nine in the morning all sunbeds was taken both on beach and around pools. People were away for 4-5 hours without using the beds. The General Manager / Operation manager/ F&B Manager has a lot of improvements to do, both on soft and hard values.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Camilla B
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely appalled by the hygiene and organisation of this hotel!!! I stayed here with my family for an all inclusive holiday, although we were at the new block named Hemes, which is more modern with its own pool and pool bar, which only opens at 10am until 18.00pm, I am appalled of the state of the restaurant and quality and choice of food!! It is poorly run, over crowded and the food is luke warm.

Drink choices are limited and are of poor quality. There are no snacks available between the hours 4pm and 18.30. All information is miss leading when it comes to entertainment programs? Reception couldn't even tell us what was going on and where?

The main pool bar is dirty and disgusting! I didn't see any member of staff cleaning during my one week stay? The sun beds are old and faded, bins overflowing in the toilets and outside at the grounds!

My advice is to stay very far away from this hotel! It doesn't even qualify for a rating if you ask me? I was grateful that I stayed at the new block with restaurants and bars not far from my room!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family