“Great food”

Ranked #44 of 501 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since our opening on June 2, 2013, our policy was to serve freshly cooked, authentic Indian food to all our customers. However we have come to a point that we felt that there is a need for more diversity on the island, so we have decided from April 2018 to introduce Persian cuisine alongside our Indian as both share similar culture in food as well as other things and many Indian dishes are influenced by the Persian such as Naan, Kebabs as well as others. This will give our guests a unique opportunity to experience two of the most ancient as well as exotic flavors at the same table.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Very cosy restaurant with great food and helpful staff.

We had the chicken curry, saffron rice, garlic nun and green salad.

I was not especially pleased with the salad. Not that it was not good, I just prefer fewer ingredients.

Prices were reasonable.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Looked at the reviews before we decided which Indian restaurant to go to.
We were not disappointed the reviews were spot on. The Owner was excellent as we're all the staff, informative helpful and chatty.
Food excellent my Chicken Madras was spiced perfectly, my wife's a little to much her choice but with the addition of rata it was perfect.
Very reasonably priced for the quality of food and service.
If in Rhodes town you must check it out.

1  Thank tinkler h
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Loved this place as it satisfied our craving for a different type of cuisine after a few days of souvlaki and domaldes!!

They catered to my partners want of a lamb korma and advised me very well on their spice levels. I had their level 2 spice of Bombay aloo and even this was very spicy for me! But still tasty.

The staff were so so lovely and helpful and we felt very well looked after. The only reason I rated this a 4 instead of a 5 was the pricing was somewhat on the steep side for what I was used to everywhere else in Rhodes and back in the UK.

1  Thank mk237
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We were a family of five and one small child.
Food was delicious.
We had a few first courses- samosas and onion bahaji.
The main courses were very good, the spicy sauces were amazing, vindaloo curry, prawn curry, chicken tikka masala, tandoori lamb chops and vegetable biryani.
The buttered nan was delicious. Very good and friendly service.

1  Thank Kathrine2100
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We went here to eat since we craved some spicy food after many days of exploring the greek cuisine. We ordered the chicken tikka masala which was great but we were a bit disappointed with the selection of wines. Also it was a challenge eating that spicy food in a restaurant without AC when it's 32 degrees celsius. We were quite sweaty haha. But overall, great food and possibly a great place for take out!

1  Thank EBBS123