Spacious, clean and comfortable. Plenty of food choice for everyone. Nice staff (Mike in bar was very patient!)
Not a great beach or seafront but a nice and easy 40 minute stroll to Rhodes Town or an 8 euro taxi taking ten minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive hotel smartline Cosmopolitan is ideally located on Rhodes' west coast. on a hillside between Ixia and Rhodes town.. A stunning view of Trianda Bay is guaranteed. The hotel comprises a total of nine buildings and has a nice pool area with two pools and a large kids' pool. The hotel's animation team arranges various activities throughout the day, including water aerobics, boccia and evening entertainment several nights a week. The easiest way to get to Rhodes town's narrow alleys is by taxi or bus both stations are in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your smartline Cosmopolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Smartline Cosmopolitan Rhodes/Rhodes Town