The hotel is ran brilliant. Staff are amazing, nothing to much trouble. Its not a 5 star. Entertainment not really good. Animation team was none existence on our second wk. Room for entertainment not big enough, struggle to get seats to be together. Food was good loved our Chinese man doing the cooking. We had a sea view but never got any sun on the balcony. Sun bed saving is horrendous! !!!!!!!! Putting towels on at 7.30 in a morning !!!!!!! Not good. Short walk to bars etc ouside but most where closing down. No toilets, bar on beach bit bad that part. Been enjoyed but wouldn't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town