- great location for vising and going out in the old city of Rhodes. If you have a car you can park it just outside the walls of the city;it's a five minutes walk from the hotel.
- Rooms are exactly as shown on their website so you know what you are getting. They have been recently renovated so all furniture is in good shape.
- cleaning lady working there very helpful.
- The shower is very small. We had one of the biggest rooms but still the shower was barely big enough for one adult and would easily flood (it has the old style plastic curtain). It's a shame because the rest of the room is brand new.
- Tactics that I thought belonged to the past: a) the gentleman at the reception (probably the owner) tried to avoid giving us a receipt for our stay b) we had prepaid half of the stay when booking online. For the other half the same gentleman insisted on us paying cash in order for him to avoid paying the credit card commission c) 4 Euros for a take away coffee on the roof garden without a receipt...
In overall we got what we saw on the website so we were happy...a bit overpriced but still OK. Only the "tactics" left us a bad impression...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Minos Pension & Roof Garden Lounge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Pension And Roof Garden Lounge
- Minos Pension & Roof Garden Lounge Hotel Rhodes Town
- Minos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Minos Pension & Roof Garden Lounge Rhodes/Rhodes Town