It really is little - only three rooms. That translates into perfect, personal service: everything is spotless, and the owner (John) is more a host than a hotel-owner, serving breakfast (large, fresh, excellent quality and variety) on demand, helping with taxis, supplying recommendations for car hire, restaurants and sightseeing - anything to make your holiday better. You get your own keys and can come and go as you please.
The hotel location is excellent, in a small, quiet side street in the old city (be aware that if you have a lot of luggage, you will have a short walk - 2 to 3 minutes - to where you can get a taxi).
We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough: my wife and I stayed 10 days, and from arrival (to find a bottle of wine and glasses waiting for us) to departure (John insisted on coming very early to ensure we met our taxi to the airport) we have nothing but praise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town