All reviews a nice place to stay the main street wonderful days pool area hotel is located nice garden large balcony recommend this hotel apartment poolarea
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 1 week and I would love to go back. Nice room with a great balcony to chill at. Cosy poolarea, good poolservice for food and drinks. Not too rowdy and not too quiet. Nice garden with limetrees.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We had a wonderful 11 days at this hotel in Agust.
Our apartment was pleasant, we had a large balcony with a view over the pool area.
The space around the pool is sufficient for all. The hotel is located in a quiet area not far from the main street. The staff at the hotel was very friendly. Overall, a nice place to stay, clean, quiet and friendly. Great value for money!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We stayed a week in a 2-room apartment located around the pool. Everything worked, new AC (5€/day) and clean rooms. Poolarea was never full and you could find a sun bed when wanted. Very nice garden with vegetables growing all around. OK breakfast but not as in city hotels. Very close to shopping street (200m) and sea (300m).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The staff is warm friendly people, always happy to help and fun to strike up a conversation with. The surrounding is clean well kept area. Atmosphere is relaxed. The pool is great. The food is great. This is the perfect place to holiday.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel ever! I have work as a travelguide for many years. I have a lot of network in many destinations. Some of them told me to try this place. This is Awesome! So clean, so nice, so lovely, so Perfect! I have seen a lot af destinations, but this is the perfect place to stay! This is my 11th time in Crete. And now I found heaven! I've seen Rhodos 15 times, Zakynthos 5 times, Samos 2 times and Crete 11 times. I've seen alot in the world, not only Greece. But i promise you! This place It's perfect!!!!!! Love from Denmark!

Stayed: July 2018