Quite disappointed for a hotel in this price range:
- no wifi in our room (according to them, because we had Apple device... really??? please!)
- there was a funny smell in the indoor swimming / spa area
- for the kids, no vegetables all week
- drinks were free all day round... but out of the 4 taps 2 were broken
- no cooling unit on the room, no refrigerator...
- the safe was 15cm x 10cm large and could barely hold my wallet
- the bathroom light was broken 3 times in a row but somehow the cleaning ladies managed to clean the bathroom (in complete darkness) and didn't report this to the desk... every time again we had to go down and wait for it to get fixed
All very annoying if you know that we paid 4.000 euro for a 9 night stay in this supposedly luxurious hotel.
We wil not be coming back!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking