“Excellent Italian lunch in the ☔️ ”
Review of Al Castagno

Al Castagno
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Ehrwald
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely house wine (red & white). Carbonara not very authentic but not bad

Pizza was excellent and the portion of chips was massive.

Reasonably priced

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We hadn't booked a table which was a mistake but they fitted us in.
I had a pizza and my wife a canelloni and both were very nicely cooked. Very reasonable price for the quality.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I ate here for a late lunch with some friends. We sat outside. Our food was delivered quickly and was very good. There are a number of drink selections including beer, wine, and liquor. The food choices are Italian with the majority being pizza. My Salami pizza cost 9 Euro and was plenty big enough for me. I also ordered dessert, apple strudel, which tasted great. The service was friendly and fast. They didn't seem to have any problem if you were interested in sitting and having a long lunch or something quick. The outdoor area does have ashtrays so people may be smoking. It wasn't a problem when we were there. Definitely visit here if you are in the area. I will when I return.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

At first we had our lunch in the Wilhelm cafe. It was awesome compared to the ski cabin lunches we had the days before. End of the day we choosed having dinner at the same place, their Al Castagno restaurant. The waiter recognised us, was very friendly and they served a very good 'value-for-money' dinner with a perfect home made Tiramisu!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Very very good Italien Food. The Hirten pizza with garlic and chili is the best pizza I eating in my life.
Antipasti and specialties are subliem also. Try the fish and Chateaubriand. The crew are very kind. Nice ambiance but very hot. You don't need a sweater .