Our family just returned from a wonderful two week trip to Costa Rica. This was our second visit to this beautiful country, and we stayed at Casa Marbella for most of it. We stayed in their three bedroom condo and found it to be absolutely beautiful, spacious and comfortable. We booked our trip pretty late, so we had to move to a two bedroom suite for the end of our stay because the condo wasn't available. The suite was very nice, but the condo was well worth the extra cost. It had a huge kitchen/livingroom with a high cathedral ceiling and a big porch.
The best part of Casa Marbella is the owners, Jim and Stephanie. They are incredibly kind and helpful. Jim gave us our first surfing lesson and we had a terrific time. They arranged all of our activities for us (fishing, horseback riding, snorkeling), and gave recommendations to places they thought we would enjoy. It was an easy walk to the beach, grocery store or the bank. There were lots of excellent restaurants within a five minute walk. Jim and Stephanie have a beautiful daughter who became instant friends with our daughter, adding to the family friendly feel. Our daughter even helped them make cupcakes for another guests' son who was turning four. It just felt like a home away from home, and was absolutely spectacular. We would recommend Casa Marbella to anyone. What a fantastic trip. Thanks!
The Matthew Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa