I have never stayed anywhere in which I felt like the place was mine until we stayed here. Jim, the owner of this beautiful (what I call) mansion truly made the experience here twice as nice. He made my fiance and I feel so comfortable and sets up the hotel amenities like it's a home instead. Jim also gave us great recommendations to the best spots in Santa Teresa, including a terrific restaurant next door to this hotel that has amazing ocean views similar to views from the hotel.
Our room was very clean, the pool was nice, and enjoyed the free magazines and books that were available for the guests.
Although I have no complaints about the stay and would highly recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to stay in Santa Teresa, the area of this hotel and most of Santa Teresa is terrible for walkers who eat dust from bypassing traffic.
If you are going somewhere, make sure it's not a long walk. Rent an ATV and have a blast like we did on our last day. We also don't surf, but if we did, I am sure we would like Teresa a lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa