The Red Palm Villas
US$ 1,017
Manala Hotel(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Hotel Tropico Latino(Santa Teresa)
US$ 153
US$ 119
US$ 96
Casa MarBella(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Hotels.com
US$ 250
Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
Travelocity
Beach Break Surf Hotel(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
Blue Surf Sanctuary(Santa Teresa)
US$ 155
Florblanca Resort(Santa Teresa)
US$ 453
Travelocity
All reviewshummingbird villahoneymoon villadeluxe garden suitecosta ricaair conditionedbeautiful beachwedding plannerlow tideevery eveningpineapplebeautiful placeyoga instructorocean frontperfect spotrent an atvmikemonkeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We just spent 10 days at the Red Palm Villas.
This place was recommended by a friend who stayed there last year, and couldn't say enough about this place and how she felt welcomed there.
We spent a dream vacation in the Hummingbird villa. This villa is made of tropical wood and has a very cool architecture. It is very modern and functional as well as tropical and open. There are 2 bedrooms: one upstairs, open on the beach with a natural breeze, and the other one downstairs totally AC.
I had a little preference for the one upstairs where you can sleep hearing the ocean in the background and where the birds and the first beams of the rising sun wake you up in the morning.
A spacial thanks to all the staff there. They are ALL adorable and so helpful with kindness and efficiency.
The beach in front of Red Palms is beautiful, and the 3 dogs following us around are sweethearts! They are a part of the Red Palm Villa charming ambiance .
Red Palms: WE WILL BE BACK !!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank guyalain m
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We are world travelers and we stay in the best 5 stars hotels. This trip, though, will stay in our hearts and memories for being an exceptionally great one.
Everything at the Red Palm Villas in made so that you spend your vacation in a calm, peaceful ambiance surrounded by nature (monkeys and iguanas in particular)
Both villas are mostly made of natural material and are totally integrated in the gardens, a few steps away from the pacific ocean. They have this tropical architecture, totally open towards nature.
Our villa also had a totally closed and AC bedroom, where we could rest after all the activities Red Palm offeres (surf, yoga, horseback riding, hikes, massages....)The staff is gold, attentive and ready to help any time. Three dogs live in Red Palm Villas, and they were a good company our whole stay, without invading our space (Yateem the manager and the gardeners are on it!) We would have breakfast next door at Milarepa: fresh fruit and fresh squeezed oranges every morning...A lot of nice places to have lunch or diner at a walking distance.
We will be back at the Red Palm Villas, because it is the only place among all places we visited for our vacations xhere we truly felt and experienced that particular atmosphere : calm and serenity......

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank redg40
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This was my 3rd time in Costa Rica, and my second in Red Palm Villas. It is still paradise!
This time we booked the Hummingbird villa: an architectural jewel wrapped in a perfectly maintained garden!
The ambiance was still the same: casual and peaceful, and the staff was very welcoming.
The extras this year were the yoga platforms, made of tropical wood, under the trees and facing the ocean, for unforgettable yoga sessions.... Bliss!
The class I had with Cris will stay in my memory as a great moment.
This is a charming, magical place which only seems to get better every year!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BECA40
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We stayed a week. Very romantic. Sleeping outside with the sound of the ocean and the bird or monkeys waking you up in the morning.We suggest the massage on the beach. The two therapist we had were wonderful. We suggest renting all-terrain vehicule to go for a day trip to Cabo Blanco. We suggest a dinner at the Breeze del mar with the sun set.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yaptrap
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My husband and I spent 6 nights at the Red Palm Villas in January. We stayed in the Hummingbird Villa. We arrived after spending 4 nights at the Springs Resort and Spa in Arenal. I admit initially it was an adjustment as the accomodations are night and day. The Villa is architecturally magnificent but for some reason I wasn't prepared for the open air experience. This led to countless "girl scared of insect" screams and I made my husband accompany me to the bathroom from sundown to sunrise. But truly this was part of the magic and our experience would not have been the same otherwise.

The property is beautiful - it really is breathtaking. And the fact that it's right by the ocean with incredible views...wow, just wow.

Because of the timing of our arrival we missed the usual tour and briefing of the property and area. Not a huge deal but after my husband had a scary experience getting caught in high tide, an f.y.i. ahead of time would have avoided this.

The staff are all lovely people. Mike the owner was amazing from the first time I reached out to inquire about availability through our actual stay.

I can't speak to the other accomodations on the property; however from what I could tell the Honeymoon villa looked spectacular.

Recommendations: rent an ATV during your stay. Our experience would have been completely different without this. First of all it's a blast to ride but mostly the freedom it gives you to explore the wonders of Santa Teresa. There are so many incredible restaurants and stretches of deserted beach just waiting to be found. We really fell in love with Santa Teresa.

We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: January 2012