“Amazing healthy restaurant”

Ranked #14 of 93 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Olam Pure Food is located inside Nautilus Boutique Hotel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Olam specializes in vegetarian & vegan cuisine & organic, local foods. We are dedicated to wellness while not sacrificing any of the taste. We have the best smoothies in town, and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. We have a selection of coffee, juices, beer and wine, assorted desserts fresh baked daily. We offer a lot of gluten-free options, too! All of this awaits to soothe your soul, strengthen your body and thrill your taste buds. Who knew eating well could be so divine?
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great fresh, inventive and healthy food! Many options. great smoothies, salads and veggie burgers. Go!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I've visited Olam 2 years ago when they had other management and it was one of my favorite restaurants in costa rica, we ate there almost every day. (you can check my positive review back than)
Today after 2 years it seems that the restaurant changed. I arrived and ordered the same meal I ordered before, it was 1/2 of the size, really tiny and missing ingredient. I told the manager that it's too small and he first said this is the amount and he can't do anything. only after I kept complaining he told the chef to add more vegetables. he made me feel guilty like I'm asking for something bad... and he told me next time he will not do it. eventually I got it and later found that they charged me more than the cost of the meal. It's ridiculous and I will not come back to this restaurant ever again. Not recommended at all.

1  Thank Itamar B
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were driving past and saw the the sign for Vegan restaurant. I am so glad I did. We had veggie patties and hummus, both of which were very very good. The smoothies also deserve a mention as they were amazing also

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great dinner after a great yoga lesson. Rima is a beauty person and the food is so healthy! Wish I can go back, definitely will do it.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We loved this place. Good to have a relaxing dinner after a yoga class.I recommend it 100%, the atmosphere is calm and perfect for couples.Cool drinks and cocktails. Everything is natural even the budas lol!