Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews highly recommend this tour awesome experience atv fernando guide
Reviewed 21 December 2016

We did the 2 hour tour with Luis who was fantastic. He took us over several rivers with deep fast moving water and that was loads of fun. Saw Howler Monkeys in the trees just off the road. I highly recommend both Xtreme and Luis.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We had an excellent time on the 2hr ATV jungle tour. We saw white faced monkeys and howler monkeys (their cry is not something you forget - fantastic). We had to cross rivers about 6 times which was awesome on the ATV, due to the recent Hurricane Otto the water levels were higher so the usual route was a bit different. Our guide Luis was excellent, a little concerned about me to start with as it was my first time on the ATV but I had a blast. You can ride your own (so much fun) or ride on the back for a cheaper price for 2. We had our own car so drove there and saved $10 each on the transport from the hotel. So our total was $80 for two to ride 1 ATV and $65 to ride an ATV as an individual.

Would highly recommend - tons and tons of fun

Reviewed 5 December 2016

My boyfriend and I did the 4 hours beach and jungle tour on our trip in late November and had a great time! I rode on the back of the ATV since I did not want to drive. The beach tour is nice as you were able to see two beautiful beaches, however, I would highly recommend the jungle tour if you are only choosing one. You travel through a very small local town into the jungle where you go through the water about 10 times (we were lifting our legs up so they didn't get wet) then stopped at a beautiful waterfall where my boyfriend swam around. It was so much fun! Highly recommend this tour - the pickup/drop-off was easy, guide was great.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

They have 2 tours, one is the beach tour and the other that call the city tour but its really a jungle tour. The beach tour is a great site seeing tour where you will pass through town, residential areas and then onto the beach. Yes you get to actually ride on the beach. In fact we went to several beaches, stopped and had an opportunity to take a quick swim in the ocean. We also stopped at a local tavern for a quick soda or beer. If you just want some great site seeing then this is the tour for you.

However if you are a bit adventurous go for the city (jungle) tour. First things first, wear old clothing including shoes and expect to come back wet and muddy. You will be taken by a guide down small jungle trails and deep into raging muddy waters. It’s remarkable to see some of the homes, country side and animals that are in the jungle areas. Nothing dangerous just kind of an exhilarating ride. If you are the adventurous type I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

For the ATV Tour you had two options - go through the Jungle or go to the beaches. We chose to do the two hour ride through the jungle. The tour takes you on about a 15-20 min ATV ride through the village to where you start the real off-roading experience. Once in the "jungle" (more along the lines of mudding along a river basin in a forest) the tour is about 1 hour and you have the opportunity to see howler monkeys. We had a lot of fun, we had a great tour guide - David Ramiez. We went through mud that was almost at the top of the ATVs a couple times and a couple times I got stuck in the mud. David did a great job getting me unstuck from the mud. If you do this tour, prepare to get VERY dusty and muddy. My husband had a great time driving through the mud and conquering it (not getting stuck). If we had more time we probably would have also tried to the beach ATV tour. At this same location you can do the canopy/zip line tour as well. If you want an off-roading experience we highly recommend this activity!