“Best Adventure”

and up
ATV Tour in the Papagayo Gulf
Ranked #15 of 32 Tours in Gulf of Papagayo
More attraction details
Owner description: Atv tours, Canopy tours, jet ski tours, horseback ridding, and more!! Local company 100% Costa Rican
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Our group was lucky enough to fly through the trees on the Canopy Tour and ride through the town on the ATV's. Everyone at Xtreme Adventures were patient and friendly. We all will return again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

We signed up for the ATV adventure for 2 hours in the morning. My husband and I wanted to ride the ATV in the morning for a couple of hours because it would be so hot in the afternoon. The guide gave us the option of riding along the beach or to ride around the towns in the area. We chose to ride around the towns to get a better feel of the culture and how the locals live. We had a great time. The guide was excellent; he showed us some monkeys and explained some of the local history along the way. This was a fun adventure.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

By far the best way to see Guanacaste is on their ATVs. Our guide, Fernando, was the best. We were lucky enough to have a private tour, since the other group did not show up. We were able to travel through the country side as we visited four amazing beaches in the Guanacaste region. We were able to go swimming at one of the beaches and stopped at a very nice beach side eatery. You will definitely be covered in a fine layer of dust, but it was so worth it!

Reviewed 12 June 2015

I wanted to see some of the countryside of Guanacaste but I did not want to be on a bus nor in a group. So at the Occidental resort I booked a private ATV tour with Xtreme Adventures. The cost was very reasonable at $135 for a 4 hour ride. It was a blast. Me and my private guide visited 7 beaches, visited 2 towns where I was able to purchase local items off the beaten path of tourists. (And the prices reflected it favorably). The guide was very knowledgeable about the area and friendly. He took pictures of me at different cites. I enjoyed the fact that as we were on one side of the road speeding along I could wave at the group of 8 on the other side of the road riding their ATV's at a very tourist pace. What a hoot. Private tours are always for me the best because you go at Your pace and you get to see things that a group never does.

Extreme Adventures offers horse back riding, zip line an other outdoor adventures so when visiting Guanacaste I highly recommend Extreme. The hors back riding was only $35 but as I kept seeing the riders on my 4 hour private tour, I felt that I had seen everything they were seeing so I did not purchase that excursion. They riders looked hot and thirsty. Yippee for private ATV Tour with Extreme Adventures.

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

Our tour guide tutti was one rad dude!!!! We came upon a giant tree on our ATV trail and he had us hop off the ATV's as he managed to get them over it! Everyone here in Costa Rica seems to be well-educated on every aspect of life and Tutti was no different. We did the inland tour opposed to the beach side tour and it did not disappoint, through rivers, under Howler monkeys, alongside farms and we even stopped at a bakery where we got a snack and a Pepsi. It took us through a couple different towns, the main one being Sardinal. You really get to experience the culture of life here in Guanacaste. A life changing experience! Thank you so much Tutti!