“Vacation as a "part" of the community”
other travellers have booked this property
Bed in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize
Bedroom in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize Bathroom in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize
Bathroom in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize
Bathroom in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize
Kitchen in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize
Shared Laundry Room in Orange Starfish Cabana at Latitude Adjustment in Hopkins Belize
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
catch22Wi...
williams lake
“Vacation as a "part" of the community”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Hopkins is a VERY small town... if you are looking for nightlife this is not the place.... Brian and Vanessas cabanas are in the heart of the town... this is not a tourist area... this is becoming a part of every day Belize life.. (with the addition of a really nice pool haha)... We changed from the orange starfish to the blue marlin after our first night... we found it a bit noisy being at the front of the property but it quieted down a lot moving to the back... with the exception of the birds... there are so many... and they are all beautiful and vocal... if you are a bird watcher you must meet Charleton who lives down the road and does bird watching tours.. we had him drive us to Placencia and put us on a boat to Monkey River... he entertained us all the way and waited for us to look around in Placencia when our tour was over... having the bicycles for our use at Latitudes was great.... we rode almost every morning.... the ride out to Sittee River is great... about 4 miles... dirt roads... nice lazy ride with lots of birds... we saw parrots and a TOUCAN... made my day.....we also peddled up to the Curve on the Sittee River and rented kayaks and paddled up the river.... very nice way to spend a day....Brian was really great about taking us out to restaurants etc when he was in town and we totally enjoyed getting to know him.... 3 weeks is a long time to just sit around and so I made myself useful watering the potted plants etc and he didn't seem to be offended by that haha (thanks brian... I missed my own garden)..the 1st few days were a real adjustment and I have to say I wondered if we had made a mistake in booking 3 weeks in Hopkins.... by the time we left I was out saying good bye to people and waving to everyone... I made a special stop at the house across from the grocery store .... if you see a chalk board sign advertising her home made oat soda buns you HAVE to stop and buy a few.... you will go back for more....A wonderful vacation and I loved how much I enjoyed the people when I relaxed and allowed myself to try to fit in....
About the cabanas?.... sooooo cute... and clean.... absolutely loved them... Thanks again for everything Brian and thanks so much to Vanessa for taking the time to travel down from Belize City to meet us..!!
Cheryl and Richard

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the slow paced small town feel...
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lillyann...
Callander, Canada
“A wonderful stay”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

The service was great my friends and I rented these beautiful cabin for 12 days an it was great we enjoyed the time there the host were very friendly an welcoming to us the place was really clean an nice it's very quiet and peaceful there. We had a great time and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice and quiet peaceful beautiful place to stay when visiting Hopkins. Thanks again for the wonderful stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing