Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hopkins
See available hotels
  • Pool
  • Pool
Villa Verano(Hopkins)
2,091 results
All reviewsdeluxe treehousehamanasi stafftree housemayan ruinsour honeymoonc doglion fishinland adventuresmayflower hikeorganic gardenbig daddyadventure centersea dogbeachfront roomblue holehamanasi offersother guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were overwhelmed with our beautiful experience at Hamanasi - from the incredibly personal service, where the staff made a point of getting to know you; to the gorgeous and peaceful setting;to the luxurious (yet not fussy) feel of the place; to the wide array of well-run adventures; to just quietly soaking in the salty air and being immersed in the lush nature. We became very attached and would love to return one day. What a spot!

Room Tip: The beachfront rooms are superb and just steps away from the sea, but the treehouse rooms looked incredible too.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I went to Hamanasi for a romantic getaway and it was amazing. I cant say enough on how amazing the whole experience was. I highly recommend this resort. The staff, the property and the attention to detail from everyone is beyond amazing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was looking for the ideal location for our last family spring break vacation and Hamanasi did not disappoint. Every aspect of our trip was perfect: accommodations were spot on and very comfortable with a separate bedroom with 2 twin beds for my young adult kids, the large selection of adventures had something for each of us, the massage I had on the beach was the best I've ever experienced. The grounds are beautiful, especially the pool area. We loved the afternoon happy hour with delicious daily cocktail specials and lots of games to choose from. The service from the staff was exceptionally attentive, efficient and genuinely friendly. I had read about their ability to learn and remember names but to experience that first hand was truly amazing. I prefer to travel to new destinations but might need to make an exception and return to Hamanasi!

Room Tip: We liked the beachfront rooms, especially the beachfront plus with a separate bedroom
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I went to Hamamasi for our honeymoon. I cannot say enough amazing things about this place. Hamamasi has the best of everything! The service was phenomenal. The nice thing about Hamanasi is that it is small and personable. With only 28 rooms, everyone knows your name, your needs, and they want to ensure you have a good time at all times. They are a well oiled machine. They come and clean your room while you're on your excursions, and come back while you're at dinner to clean again, All of the staff is super friendly! The tour guides make the excursions even more fun. Hamanasi is the perfect place for adventure, relaxation, and amazing food. The rooms are beautiful. We stayed in the beach front home. The view is gorgeous and the hammock on the balcony seals the deal. The food is exceptional. There was a another couple from another hotel who came over to Hamanasi every night because they had heard how much better the food was at Hamanasi in comparison to other resorts. As far as excursions go, we hiked the Mayan ruins, did the cave and jungle tour, went canoeing, did snorkeling, and walked through the jaguar preserve. All of these excursions lived up to our expectations. The snorkeling was beautiful. We saw nurse sharks, sting rays, sea turtles, lobsters, etc. Bring a go pro if you have one. It is totally worth it. The weather was beautiful everyday During the 8 days we stayed in March, with one morning of rain and 85 degrees most days. Lastly, we got a massage on the beach. It was totally worth it. The sound of the waves crashing while getting a massage could have been more peaceful. I would recommend this place to anyone! Whether you are on a honeymoon, a young couple, older couple, even families ....this resort has everything for everyone. We can't wait to return!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We highly recommend the Hamanasi for an amazing vacation! This was by far the best vacation we have ever had and the biggest reason is because of the Hamanasi family who took amazing care of us and gave us the best time of our lives! We booked our vacation a year ago but a month before our trip our 23 year old son was killed in a car crash and we hesitated about going on our trip because of our devastation but we decided we needed it. The Hamamasi family helped us to enjoy ourselves and it was exactly what we needed in order to move forward with the healing process. Their Adventures were incredible, the guides were very knowledgeable and hilarious. They all made us laugh so much and that's what we needed! The entire staff became family to us and we're so welcoming. We were sad to end our vacation but we were more sad about leaving our Hamanasi family. We will definitely be going back and we will become regular Hamanasi vacationers!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple