My husband and I recently enjoyed a 6 night stay at this property during our dream vacation to Belize at the end of April/ beginning of May. Upon arrival we found that our ocean view room had been upgraded to a room right on the beach due to low occupancy! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and had a wonderful view of the gorgeous blue sea! The food was enjoyable and drinks we tasty (even the virgin ones!). We did take advantage of the infinity pool, the kayaks,bikes, and the spa ( I had a fantastic prenatal massage!) We also enjoyed walking around the resort area as there was lots of bird watching to be enjoyed off of the roads leading in. We feel in love with Hopkins and went into town for shopping and the majority of our meals. Again we found the people to be extremely friendly and never had a bad meal! We did get our exercise getting into town but the walk wasn't too bad!. We did take a trip to the Jaguar Preserve through the resort. Our guide, Manuel, friendly and professional. We also went snorkeling on the Barrier Reef and saw lots of beautiful fish, coral, and a spotted eagle ray! Our other trips we booked through the Diversity Cafe across the street because of limitations to what the resort was able to offer with minimal numbers of people. Our excursions to Monkey River and Glover's Atoll were also fantastic and offered lots of opportunities for observing wild life!! This resort helped to make our last hurrah before our baby arrives an amazing adventure that we will never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud member of ViVA BELiZE, the leading Hotel Group and Adventure Company in Belize for the past 20 years. This beachfront resort is- A Diver's Paradise offering a unique Jungle and Sea Venture. It is an oasis of relaxation, with sunny skies, panoramic views of the ocean and just minutes away from the Garifuna Fishing Village of Hopkins. Other features of Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa: -WINNER 2015 TripAdvisor HALL OF FAME Award -PADI 5 Star Dive Centre -FULL Service In-house Spa -Longest & Finest Beach in Belize -Pool with Swim up Tiki Bar -Kids pool -Beachfront Dining -Water Sports & Land Adventure Tour Desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa Belize/Hopkins