other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Hall
Magnificent hill view from the living hall
Cool , cozy & breezy
Living Hall with flat screen TV
Enchanting ..........view from the 10th floor
Magnificient, enchanting hill view from the 10th floor
Kitchen with cooking facilities
Kitchen with fridge and cooking gas
Kitchen
Spacious master bedroom
Master bedroom
Two single bed with new split ac
Second bedroom with ac
Nice swimming pool
Nice view
Fresh clean towels provided
Nice view
Bedroom with extra mattress provided
Breezy clean cozy with nice hill view at the 10th floor
Cozy room with new split ac
Common toilet
Complimentary satellite TV
Beautiful view
Nice pool
Signage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Meggahair
“Great location , but appartment needs some improvement”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The owner met us and allowed us to leave our bags early while she cleaned, she was very polite and helpful and left the appartment really clean. Now I know it's a third world country, I've been to many, but the place really needed some TLC. There were 6 towels for three adults for 8 days and one was constantly needed to mop up the leak in the window in the lounge. There were coffe cups, plates and bowls, but not a single glass. One shower was luke warm, the other stone cold. The gas cylinder was loose, so we couldn't cook. The location was close to food and markets and beach.

Management Response
4 Oct 2016
After having managed a homestay with enthusiasm and pride for the past 3 years I was truly surprised and saddened by the written feedback given by the guest .
Firstly let me state that since you (the guest) are well travelled you
should be sensitive to the fact that a "third world country " is not of any limited or low standard at all. We take great pride in our home country. TLC..?? to each their own definition. You rate things like you have paid the rental amount for the physical quality of a 5 star hotel. With the exception of you, we have in the past and present been fortunate to receive and host appreciative and realistic overseas guests staying at the same apt. My professional philosophy is to listen and to improve any truthful and constructive feedback brought forth to me. I am puzzled that you did not give me any indication of any frustration you and your party had with my apt. especially when you had ample opportunity to when you were in Penang. Now to clarify on your comments:

1: You were given 6 towels for 3 persons for 1 week which is standard. However, A request could have been made for additional towels with no issue at all. I am very contactable by phone or by "what's app". Your request would have been attended to within 2 hrs from call.

2. Regarding the leaking window, There is no crack or hole with the apt. windows, however, I do recall vividly telling you to please close the windows when it rains so that the rain water would not come in.

3. Regarding no drinking glasses (It must be the 5 star hotel syndrome). Most home stays in Malaysia do not give drinking glasses. It's a local norm.

4. Regarding no hot water .There is a notice written very very clearly in the master bathroom giving simple instructions on how to use the water heater to get full heat.

5. Gas Cylinder Loose? I recall informing you to turn on the main knob to the gas cylinder to activate the gas. There is nothing loose about the gas cylinder.

Again as it would apply to any 2,3,4,5 star rating apt, please call or message the host to get things right. It would be my pleasure to attend to my valuable guests. And I do recall messaging you many times asking if all was OK.
You were giving me the impression that all was OK for you but
instead later write these untruths about your stay. Is this the norm for a supposedly "1st world citizen"? Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing