My wife and I have been coming to Penang for over 15 years and this was our first stay at Park Royal. I have fond memories of our other hotel but have to say that this was a happy experience in that being older persons it was good to be able to walk straight out into the night markets and wander about. The hotel staff were very good and a relaxed and comfortable feeling in the place made you feel welcome. The room on the 2nd floor, with balcony, was spacious and very suitable for the pre dinner relaxation. The breakfast provided was excellent with a great choice. I did think that the food and beverage prices within the hotel were somewhat high. I would be happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi