All reviews convenient location tv bed reception chinese taxi china
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Stayed here for one night as I had an early train the next morning. The room was great, very clean and with great facilities, and it’s located close to plenty of shops. The staff don’t speak great English but were very helpful. The biggest issue is the on-site Western Restaurant. The food is good but definitely not Western. Pretty much everything you get there is from China or other nearby Asian countries. But despite that I had a great stay here and would definitely book again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I stay in this hotel for the second time, durong my business trip to Weifang.

First, hard to download emails, the connection is not stable, I even could not download even one e-mail.

The room I had was large. Some lights did not work, the carpet was dirty.

The restaurant was dark and cold, the food was ok.

The breakfast is Chinese style, the coffee bad, the eggs cold. I recommend a warm jacket during breakfast, the restaurant is not really heated.

I hate if the cashier is not concentrating on my check out. It took quite long as she was answering the phone and checking out several guests at the same time.

For one night reasonable but that's it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The room is spacious and clean though the furnishings are a bit outdated and the carpet stained with use. The staff look very eager to help but not all can speak English though there is always one at reception that speaks English. The bed is very comfortable and big. The TV has only 1 English station which is a bit disappointing. However I would stay here again if I need to as one of the 2 best hotels in the location.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking front of hotel have a better view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Any major city and I would have given the Ramada 2 stars at most. The windows are filthy (on the inside and out). Furniture is tired, wiring is visible, wallpaper is peeling... Window has gaps that wind freely blows through. Basically a tired middle tier hotel that has not been kept up and needs proper management. The employees are friendly and try but there is nothing like good training. Internet is painfully slow even when surfing within the great firewall.

Lounge is unlit (save money?) and the one thing I ordered, Johnny Black...bottle was empty. Wine, Chinese rice wine...all non-existent. OK so it is more of a "classic" Chinese hotel and in that light it is not bad especially in this remote city, however for regular TripAdvisor travelers I am keeping things relative.

BUT my sheets were clean and bed decent so 3 stars.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2016

This is certainly a very good hotel .

Staff is eager to serve !

I would appreciate if they would be able to exchange dollars for local currency ( they had no cash ...)
TV has only one English station - all other stations are in Chinese !

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Elizur
Jack H, Manager at Ramada Plaza Weifang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear guests, thank you very much for choosing Ramada Plaza Weifang and giving us valuable advice.We have feedback your Suggestions to relevant departments for correction,In the future we will, as always, with the most sincere heart to serve every customer, really looking forward to have your accompany and support on the way of our progress , looking forward to your visit again!