“One of the best pies I have”
Review of Mogo Pies

Mogo Pies
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Mogo
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

One of the best pies I have had. :) I would be back in a heartbeat. The beef and veg pasties are amazing. Chunky fresh veg & mince. Service is super friendly and venue clean/neat as a pin.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

We ate a pepper steak, massaman pie and a sausage roll. Great pies and great pastry. This had a vanilla slice and apple pie. The apple pie is to die for!!

Reviewed 14 January 2021

The food here is great ! My husband and I shared a sausage roll and a Massaman pie, they were both delicious , but the Massaman was a standout - we actually went back for a second. Definitely one of the best pies I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Went to this little pie shop in Mogo. I ate a satay chicken pie and the hubby had the steak and mushroom. We both agreed that they were the best pies we have ever tasted. Lovely crusty pastry and the filling on both pies were in abundance. Will be going back before we head back home.

Date of visit: November 2020