“Best moqueca in town!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2017

In the four days we stayed, we went there twice. The food is very good, the servings are pretty big and the menu is varied. The prices are good for the quality offered (it is cheaper than other restaurants in Noronha which offer same prices and worse food). The decoration beautiful. Shot out to the Argentinian waiter that was extremely helpful with our awful portuguese. The mixed moqueca is a must.

1  Thank healthysisters

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I was so looking forward to having dinner at TriboJu... but ended up really disappointed.

At the recommendation of the waiter, I ordered the tuna tartare appetizer. It was ok... tuna was fine but over-sauced and presentation was unfortunate.

For my entree, I ordered the seafood pasta, and unfortunately, it was awful. Some of the "seafood" was indistinguishable and others were so overwhelmingly 'fishy' that they couldn't be eaten. And then there were large hunks of gray meat - smelled fishy but l couldn't tell what it was...

After barely eating my entree, I was still hungry so ordered a dessert. The mil fohlas was fine but tasted 'fake' and not fresh.

I hope this was one off night but I won't be coming back or recommending this place.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

For me this is the best restaurant at Noronha , I really recommend it, nice food, nice place , very well received.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing place to be.
I was so tired of the city life and depressed about my personal life. Came here and i just got myself the best relaxing days.
Gorgeous place great service.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We stayed in this hotel and it's was perfect! The room and service are amazing. The breakfast is very complete. We ate only once at the restaurant of the hotel, but it was also very good.

1  Thank MMOA