Pousada Solar dos Ventos
Pousada Atoba(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 181
US$ 164
  • Breakfast included
Pedras Secas Inn(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 211
  • Breakfast included
Beco de Noronha Pousada(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 343
US$ 290
Pousada Lenda das Aguas(Fernando de Noronha)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Malibu(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 205
  • Beachfront
Pousada Del Mares(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 224
Dolphin Hotel(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 343
US$ 244
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 287/night.

Pousada da Germana(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 195
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Lua Bela(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 263
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Teju-Acu(Fernando de Noronha)
US$ 673
All reviewsdecided to give it a trywithin walking distanceexpensive placebuggy rentallocation is greatfruitcakeswcbaybungalowturtlesairportcomfortscubaislandpousadaana
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 5 days in this wonderful pousada. The rooms are huge - 40 meters and super comfortable. All with an ocean view and private balcony. Service is great. Food delicious but not many options. Located southern area of the island.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Probably THE BEST hotel location on the island for views and is also very peaceful and relaxing. The bungalows were breathtaking, large, clean and all had great unobstructed views of the ocean. Staff was very friendly. Important note for non- Brazilian speakers- ask very specific questions and bring a phrase book. Very few English speakers on the island, in general. Try to book buggies and tours with English speaking guides BEFORE arriving. We were here for 5 days and no buggies available on the whole island. Solar dos Ventos made the trip even more amazing for us-coming back to our bungalow after each day of exploring and sitting out on our private deck with a million dollar view was priceless!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaissaOk
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing people , fabulous service !
Can't describe in words
Very recommended! Also the room and the amazing view
Just peaceful and very good to 2 people
Honeymoon or something
That's the real heaven!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2016

only 9 bungalow but very very fine ! in front of one of the most beautifull beaches of ferrdinando : SOUESTE where you can go by foot !
the bungalow is very large whit wc separated from scower , each terrace whit external beds.
no so good the dinner.

Room Tip: the rooms in the left part
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 5 days in September 2014. We planned our 4 week trip carefully around Brazil and I knew I wanted to maximise the experience in Fernando. There are many other cheaper accommodations in Fernando, however, we maxed our budget to stay here - £1,300 for 5 nights and I'm glad we did. The experience was wonderful from the moment we arrived until we left. We spoke no Portuguese or Spanish but they were very considerate in arranging an English speaker to welcome us when we arrived at the hotel. We were picked up by a hotel staff member at the airport, which really was just at the end of the road. We were welcomed with coconut water (straw and a flower) and talked through everything we needed. We were never bothered in the room and it was very cleaner and spacious with a chocolate left every day. The bed was a super king size (UK size) so very big, deep and very comfortable. I just loved the room and the way it was decorated and laid out. We were probably the 2nd bungalow from the front so had uninterrupted sea view. The walkway to the bungalows, each with a little veranda with 2 sun loungers and table. We had amazing views of Sueste Beach which is only about 10 mins walk away, however, we hired one of the buggies which was handy. The breakfast each morning was plentiful and well made. We ate twice in the hotel and the menu was varied and the food was absolutely delicious. The hotel provide free towels and big umbrellas for the beach which was really useful. There was also an outside tap near reception to wash off your scuba gear before taking it to your bungalow. I could not fault this place. The whole experience was amazing and just felt like we were staying in paradise. It is expensive, but for us, it was worth every penny and I would not even consider staying anywhere else when I return to Fernando..... because you will want to come back. Yes, the wifi was poor but who goes to paradise to surf the internet. Put the phone down and get out and experience this amazing island. Neither did the hotel have a pool.... but why would it, there are amazing beaches everywhere you look and Sueste Bay just down the road (incidently where we scuba dived for the first time and I did so with turtles.... amazing..... you can hire the compulsory life jacket for R5 on the beach, which has a little bar also). This was the start of our 4 week holiday around Brazil and it's a most joyful, beautiful memory that I will never forget it. I think there were about 6 bungalows in a crescent shape and we were the 2nd at the front so had amazing views, but there seemed to be digging work in the middle of the crescent which I assumed means they are building another bungalow. I admit, that will restrict the views from the bungalows behind us and from the bungalow we stayed in somewhat.... so do your research to make sure you select the right one.

Room Tip: Research and pay the extra money and choose a bungalow with a good view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple