All reviews decided to give it a try expensive place buggy rental location is great cakes juice bungalow wc island pousada brazil
Reviewed 29 February 2016

only 9 bungalow but very very fine ! in front of one of the most beautifull beaches of ferrdinando : SOUESTE where you can go by foot !
the bungalow is very large whit wc separated from scower , each terrace whit external beds.
no so good the dinner.

Room Tip: the rooms in the left part
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 5 days in September 2014. We planned our 4 week trip carefully around Brazil and I knew I wanted to maximise the experience in Fernando. There are many other cheaper accommodations in Fernando, however, we maxed our budget to stay here - £1,300 for 5 nights and I'm glad we did. The experience was wonderful from the moment we arrived until we left. We spoke no Portuguese or Spanish but they were very considerate in arranging an English speaker to welcome us when we arrived at the hotel. We were picked up by a hotel staff member at the airport, which really was just at the end of the road. We were welcomed with coconut water (straw and a flower) and talked through everything we needed. We were never bothered in the room and it was very cleaner and spacious with a chocolate left every day. The bed was a super king size (UK size) so very big, deep and very comfortable. I just loved the room and the way it was decorated and laid out. We were probably the 2nd bungalow from the front so had uninterrupted sea view. The walkway to the bungalows, each with a little veranda with 2 sun loungers and table. We had amazing views of Sueste Beach which is only about 10 mins walk away, however, we hired one of the buggies which was handy. The breakfast each morning was plentiful and well made. We ate twice in the hotel and the menu was varied and the food was absolutely delicious. The hotel provide free towels and big umbrellas for the beach which was really useful. There was also an outside tap near reception to wash off your scuba gear before taking it to your bungalow. I could not fault this place. The whole experience was amazing and just felt like we were staying in paradise. It is expensive, but for us, it was worth every penny and I would not even consider staying anywhere else when I return to Fernando..... because you will want to come back. Yes, the wifi was poor but who goes to paradise to surf the internet. Put the phone down and get out and experience this amazing island. Neither did the hotel have a pool.... but why would it, there are amazing beaches everywhere you look and Sueste Bay just down the road (incidently where we scuba dived for the first time and I did so with turtles.... amazing..... you can hire the compulsory life jacket for R5 on the beach, which has a little bar also). This was the start of our 4 week holiday around Brazil and it's a most joyful, beautiful memory that I will never forget it. I think there were about 6 bungalows in a crescent shape and we were the 2nd at the front so had amazing views, but there seemed to be digging work in the middle of the crescent which I assumed means they are building another bungalow. I admit, that will restrict the views from the bungalows behind us and from the bungalow we stayed in somewhat.... so do your research to make sure you select the right one.

Room Tip: Research and pay the extra money and choose a bungalow with a good view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Very pleasant place to stay while in this paradise island, located near the airport and paradisiac beaches like "Praia do Leão" and "Baía do Sueste". The restaurant serves very good meals, salads and sandwiches.
Sustentability is taken seriously in this lodge, that offers all comfort a guest may need, wind and solar energy are used, organic vegetables are served, property coconut water is delicious, and the best, guests can forget about the outer world, as Internet is lazy but available.

Room Tip: Bangalots are exclusive
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Firstly, the staff at Pousada dos Ventos are amazing people. They were so friendly and nice.

The bungalow was huge! I liked the refrigerator and that the crew put special nightly "treats" in it each day. The room was very clean and of course, the view was spectacular. We are definitely going back!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Beautifully located in front of the Sueste Bay, the only downside is that it is a little far away from most of what you'll need in Noronha. If you don't mind taking cabs, the bus or driving a buggy, then it won't be a problem for you. We stayed in 2 pousadas during our time on the island, and I have to say that those views are unbeatable. Staying in most properties will not offer any ocean views. The property does not have a pool, but who needs it when you have all that gorgeous ocean in front of you? Besides, you won’t find a pool in most places around the island. The bungalows are enormous, nicely appointed, and the bed is extremely comfortable. They provide turn down service with different little treats every night. We had lunch there once, and the food was delightful. The included afternoon tea (which includes food) is brought to your own balcony, so you can enjoy it with direct sea views. Breakfast was excellent every day, with varied items, made to order eggs, omelets and excellent tapiocas. Delicious freshly made juices and fruits. Ana provided a very warm welcome and assistance throughout the stay, Thiago helped us a lot with all sorts of requests and booking tours, and Mac Anderson, the barman, was so great! He was ready for us every time, anticipating all our needs at the restaurant. Highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple