“Rimbey's Best Restaurant”

Add it.
Three Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Rimbey
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Under new ownership, this restaurant is Rimbey's best choice for lunch and dinner. I had the Mango BBQ Back Ribs for dinner. It included vegetables and a salad. Needless to say, the slab of ribs was huge and I couldn't even touch my garden salad. The ribs were exquisite and the touch of mango with the BBQ sauce yielded a tasty aroma to my senses. The meal was very filling and a good value.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Service poor, 70 minute wait, over cooked steak, taco salad was 3/4 cheese, little meat or veggies. Will not return.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My wife and I have been to this restaurant three times since it opened. It is in the old Monteray Jack's building - they have not upgraded the décor much but the food is better. The first two times we ate there we were very impressed by the food and service but the last time the quality of both seems to have slipped. The food is still good but not as good as at first, the service has also slipped considerably. Our waitress was friendly enough but not very attentive - we barely saw her after we placed our orders even though the restaurant was not that busy. The food was still good but you could tell there was either a different chef or that the care in preparation was not there any more.

1  Thank James V